Out Of Town Plastic Surgery Patients Beverly Hills
1. COMPLETE ONLINE CONSULTATION FORM
Please complete an online consultation form. The form can also be downloaded and faxed to our office. Once the online consultation is complete, and you are determined to be a good candidate for surgery, our office will be able to assist you with scheduling your surgery. If you have any questions about the form or any trouble completing it, please call our office.
2. SEND US YOUR PHOTOS
Please send us clear photos of your front and side views. Photos should be taken in good lighting and clearly show your areas of concern. Photos can be sent to us via regular mail or email. Please do not email photos or and sensitive patient information until you have reviewed and signed our email privacy consent form.
3. PHONE OR VIDEO CONSULTATION
We will set up a time for a phone or video consultation with Dr. Begovic once we receive your photos and consultation forms to discuss the specific procedures you are interested in and determine if you are a candidate for surgery. Dr. Begovic will explain to you what the surgery entails and also answer all your questions. Our phone consultation fee is $500 payable by credit card prior to consultation. If you schedule a procedure, the $500 will be applied to your procedure
4. SCHEDULE YOUR PROCEDURE
Once you have completed your consultation, our office manager will give you a quote for your procedure and help you pick a date for your surgery. A deposit of $500 is required to book your surgery date.
5. READ AND SIGN
After you have scheduled your surgery, we will send you a packet containing pre and post operative instructions, as well as consent forms for your procedure. PLEASE read all the documents carefully, initial each page, and sign them. If you have any questions, please email or call us. Dr. Begovic will review the consents as well as the instructions with you prior to surgery.
6. REQUIRED CLEARANCE/LABS
You will need a medical clearance from your doctor and routine blood tests prior to surgery. We recommend you schedule an appointment with your doctor as soon as you schedule your surgery so you have sufficient time to be seen. The tests must be done 14 days before the day of your surgery so that there is sufficient time to obtain and review the results. The exact tests that must be ordered will be determined by your age, general health and planned procedures. We will send you the list of required lab work and medical clearance after reviewing your consultation form.
If you are considering breast surgery, and you need to have a mammogram. This must be arranged in advance. If you have had a mammogram, it must have been done within the previous 12 months to be valid. You will need to send us the report.
You will need prescription medications after your surgery. These medications should be filled out at least one day before surgery. You can choose to obtain them in Los Angeles after your arrival.
7. TRAVEL PLANS
When making your travel plans, you will need to arrive at least one full day prior to your procedure and see the doctor for your final pre-operative visit. We will email you consent forms and instructions prior to surgery which Dr. Begovic will review with you at your pre-operative appointment. The pre-operative appointment is around 3 weeks prior to surgery. It will be done over the phone or video conferencing.
You will need to stay at least a week in Los Angeles before you can return home. The exact amount of time depends on your procedure and how far you are traveling. You will need to have an adult with you throughout your stay. If you do not have someone that could accompany you, we can help you arrange for a caretaker to take care of you after your surgery. On average patients stay for a week after surgery and up to 2 weeks for more extensive procedures.
8. CONCIERGE TRAVEL SERVICE AND POST OP NURSING CARE
We partner with a concierge travel service as well as post-operative plastic surgery nursing facilities and private nurses to help our patients have the best possible experience. Please let our office know if you need help coordinating these services.
9. CANCELLATION POLICY for Office Procedures and/or Surgery
We take pride in the appropriate reservation of your procedural date and time! Our priority is to schedule procedures that can be attended with the utmost of care.
Policy for non-surgical procedure:
- Payment for certain non-surgical procedures will be taken at the time of scheduling to secure your appointment (i.e… Laser, Juvederm)
- Cancellations three (3) days prior to your procedure(s) will result in a charge to your account of 50% of that procedure (including laser procedures, Juvederm)
- Cancellations (or simply Not Showing) on the day of the procedure, will result in a charge to your account of 100% of that procedure
- Scheduled treatments on prepaid packages will result in debit of treatment from series if appointment is cancelled within 3 days
- All balances must be paid prior to scheduling any future appointments
Regarding surgery scheduling, this requires careful planning and coordination between our office, the Surgery Center and their operating room staff, as well as your anesthesiologist, if applicable. In addition, special medical instrumentation is prepared and sterilized for each individual procedure. Therefore, please understand the importance of respecting our “One Month Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy” which entails the following:
- Cancellation/ Rescheduling 21-31 days prior to your procedure date will result in loss of the $1,000 surgical deposit.
- Cancellation/ Rescheduling 15-21 days prior to your procedure date will result in a 25% loss of the surgical fee plus $1,000 deposit for the Surgery Center.
- Cancellation/ Rescheduling 8-14 days prior to your procedure date will result in a 30% loss of the surgical fee plus $1,000 deposit for the Surgery Center.
- Cancellation/ Rescheduling 7 days or less from your procedure date will result in 50% loss of the surgical fee plus $1,000 deposit for the Surgery Center.
- Cancellation/ Rescheduling 1 day or less from your procedure date will result in 100% loss of the surgical fee plus $1,000 deposit for the Surgery Center.
Payment for the surgical fee must be received in full by cash/ credit card/ CareCredit, three (3) weeks prior to your surgery date.
If you use a credit card for the payment and a refund becomes necessary, the processing fee charged by our bank (3%) will be deducted from the refund