Out Of Town Plastic Surgery Patients Beverly Hills
1. SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
Schedule your consultation by filling out the requested form on the right or click here. You can, also, call our office at 310-858-8808 on Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.
2. SEND US YOUR PHOTOS
After you have scheduled your consultation with Dr. Cat, our office will email you an invitation to sign onto OnPatient where you will fill our patient consent forms,and upload your photos. Please send us clear photos of your front and side views. Photos should be taken in good lighting and clearly show your areas of concern. Photos can be sent to us via regular mail or email. Please do not email photos or sensitive patient information until you have reviewed and signed our PATIENT PRIVACY CONSENT FORM that you will receive from our office upon scheduled consultation.
3. PHONE OR VIDEO CONSULTATION
We will set up a time for a phone or video consultation with Dr. Cat once we receive your photos and consultation forms to discuss the specific procedures you are interested in and determine if you are a candidate for surgery. Dr. Cat will explain to you what the surgery entails and also answer all your questions. Our consultation fee is $500 payable by credit card prior to consultation. If you schedule a procedure, the $500 will be applied to your procedure
4. SCHEDULE YOUR PROCEDURE
Once you have completed your consultation, our surgical consultant will give you a quote for your procedure and help you schedule a date for your surgery. A deposit of $1000 (one thousand) is required to book your surgery date.
5. READ AND SIGN
After you have scheduled your surgery, we will send you a packet containing pre and post operative instructions, as well as consent forms for your procedure. PLEASE read all the documents carefully, initial each page, and sign them. If you have any questions, please email or call us. Dr. Cat will review the consents as well as the instructions with you prior to surgery.
6. REQUIRED CLEARANCE/LABS
You will need a medical clearance from your doctor and routine blood tests prior to surgery. We recommend you schedule an appointment with your doctor as soon as you schedule your surgery so you have sufficient time to be seen. The tests must be done 14 days before the day of your surgery so that there is sufficient time to obtain and review the results. The exact tests that must be ordered will be determined by your age, general health and planned procedures. We will send you the list of required lab work and medical clearance after reviewing your consultation form.
If you are considering breast surgery, and you need to have a mammogram. This must be arranged in advance. If you have had a mammogram, it must have been done within the previous 12 months to be valid. You will need to send us the report.
You will need prescription medications after your surgery. These medications should be filled out at least one day before surgery. You can choose to obtain them in Los Angeles after your arrival.
7. TRAVEL PLANS
When making your travel plans, you will need to arrive at least one full day prior to your procedure and see the doctor for your final pre-operative visit. We will email you consent forms and instructions prior to surgery which Dr. Begovic will review with you at your pre-operative appointment. The pre-operative appointment is around 3 weeks prior to surgery. It will be done over the phone or video conferencing.
You will need to stay at least a week in Los Angeles before you can return home. The exact amount of time depends on your procedure and how far you are traveling. You will need to have an adult with you throughout your stay. If you do not have someone that could accompany you, we can help you arrange for a caretaker to take care of you after your surgery. On average patients stay for a week after surgery and up to 2 weeks for more extensive procedures.
8. CONCIERGE TRAVEL SERVICE AND POST OP NURSING CARE
We partner with the concierge luxury extended hotel AKA in Beverly Hills as well as post-operative plastic surgery nursing facilities and private nurses to help our patients have the best possible experience. Dr. Cat’s patients receive discounted rates and our surgical consultant will provide you with all necessary information on how to reserve.
9. CANCELLATION POLICY for Office Procedures and/or Surgery
We take pride in the appropriate reservation of your procedural date and time! Our priority is to schedule procedures that can be attended with the utmost of care. Policy for non-surgical procedure:
- Payment for certain non-surgical procedures will be taken at the time of scheduling to secure your appointment (i.e… Laser, Juvederm)
- For Botox/Filler, if you are a new patient, a $500 consultation fee will be taken at the time of your booking to secure your appointment. The fee will not go towards your botox/filler and you will be charged separate for the product. For existing patients, a $500 consultation fee will be taken at the time of your booking to secure your appointment. The fee will go towards your botox/filler. Cancellations three (3) days prior to your appointment will result in no charge to your account. Cancellations (or simply not showing) on the day of the procedure will result in a charge to your account of 100% of that procedure.
- Cancellations (or simply Not Showing) on the day of the procedure, will result in a charge to your account of 100% of that procedure
- Scheduled treatments on prepaid packages will result in debit of treatment from series if appointment is cancelled within 3 days
- All balances must be paid prior to scheduling any future appointments
Regarding surgery scheduling, this requires careful planning and coordination between our office, the Surgery Center and their operating room staff, as well as your anesthesiologist, if applicable. In addition, special medical instrumentation is prepared and sterilized for each individual procedure. Therefore, please understand the importance of respecting our “One month Cancellation/ Rescheduling Policy” which entails the following:
- Cancellation/Rescheduling 21-31 days prior to your procedure date will result in a loss of the $1,000 surgery deposit.
- Cancellation/Rescheduling 15-21 days prior to your procedure date will result in a 25% loss of the surgical fee plus $1,000 deposit for the Surgery Center.
- Cancellation/ Rescheduling 8-14 days prior to your procedure date will result in a 30% loss of the surgical fee plus $1,000 deposit for the Surgery Center.
- Cancellation/ Rescheduling 7 days or less from your procedure date will result in 50% loss of the surgical fee plus $1,000 deposit for the Surgery Center.
- Cancellation/ Rescheduling 1 day or less from your procedure date will result in 100% loss of the surgical fee plus $1,000 deposit for the Surgery Center.
If a credit card was used for payment and a refund becomes necessary, the nonrefundable processing fee charged by our bank (3%) will be deducted from the refund. Payment for the surgical fee must be received in full by cash/ credit card/ CareCredit, three (3) weeks prior to your surgery date.
If you use a credit card for the payment and a refund becomes necessary, the processing fee charged by our bank (3%) will be deducted from the refund.